INFORMATION RELATED TO BO.III SECTION
SUBJECTS ALLOTTED TO BO.III SECTION
A brief of work allocated to BO.III Section
- Customer Service in Banks.
- All kinds of complaints/representations received from individual/ associations for
redressal of their grievances on delay in clearance of cheques, non-payment/ non
issue of drafts, non issue/ delay in issue of duplicate drafts, misbehaviour/ rude
behaviour/ harassment on the part of staff of Banks, non settlement/ delay in settlement
of deceased accounts, non transfer / delay in transfer of accounts from one office
to another, non opening/delay in opening of new accounts, non-compliance with standing
instructions of the customers, non-payment of term deposits before maturity, delay
in payment to pensioners, including those related to credit cards against PSBs.
- All kinds of complaints received from MPs/VIPs/PMO/President Sectt., received against
PSBs on items allotted to the Section.
- All kind of complaints received from DARPG/DPG relating to Public/ Private Sector
and Foreign Banks.
- All kind of complaints received from MPs/VIPs/ PMO against Private Sector & Foreign
- Functioning of Banking Ombudsmen
Complaints on the following subjects would be handled by respective Section / Division
- Policy matters relating to any financial services
- All complaints of civil / criminal nature relating to grievances / vigilance cases
against officers on account of accusation, defalcation/ misappropriation/ mis-utilisation
etc. would be dealt with by the Vigilance Section.
- All legal matters relating to application of acts like SARFAESI, RDDBFI, DRT etc.
and violation thereof leveled by various parties including individuals, would be
dealt with by DRT Section.
- All HR issues including union matters by IR Section.
- All loan cases/compromise cases/ OTS matters by the concerned Division.
- Non-compliance of policy matters on retail loans e.g. housing loan, education
loan etc. by the concerned Section.