INFORMATION RELATED TO PARLIAMENT AND COORDINATION SECTION
• Collection, identification and marking of Parliament Questions, Notices, admitted Questions, and getting the files approved from the Minister.
• Preparation of facts and replies for pads of Ministers.
• Keeping track and record of pending Assurances, Special Mentions and References under 377 and other matters as mentioned in the Induction Material.
• Presidential address to the Joint Session of Parliament
• Compilation and submission of material for Parliament Questions to other Ministries/Departments
• Parliamentary Committee Matters
• Organisation of FM's meetings with CEOs of PSBs and regional consultative committee meetings.
• Staff Meeting of Secretary (FS)/ Senior Officers Meeting (SOM).
• Monitoring & Review of disposal of VIP references, PMO references, coordination of RBI pending matters.
• Parliament Questions regarding VIP references.
• Monthly DO letter to Cabinet Secretary from Secretary (FS).
• Appointment of CPIOs, ACPIOs, AA and Nodal Section for RTI matters of DFS and to deal with CIC for Annual Report etc.
• Updation of Induction Material for DFS; Co-ordination of VIP, PMO, President-Sectt.,etc, references involving more than two Divisions of DFS.